Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bars of Gold – Live Bootleg 2009


This is the new band from front man Marc Paffi and former member Brandon Moss of Bear vs. Shark. I have been following these guys’ myspace for a long time, waiting and waiting for them to release a record. My wishes finally came true. Their first LP entitled “Of Gold” comes out on August 24th and you better bet your sweet shit I have my LP pre-ordered. Getting back on track, this is a bootleg I found while googling around. It’s a terrible recording but it kinda gives you an idea of what to expect from Marc’s new project. ENJOY!!!!!!

Give it a whirl
Check their myspace

No comments: