Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Tuesday, September 14, 2010

World’s End Girlfriend – Seven Idiots (2010)


Holy Shit, I’m super excited about this record. I literally just found it about 20min ago, scanned through all the tracks and got myself a chubby. This guy is fucking amazing and even more so live. Once again this is an act I’ve seen at The Grog Shop in Cleveland Ohio, he opened up for Mono in 2008 and I have to admit that Mono does put on a lovely live act (take some Percocet) World’s End Girlfriend blew me away. He’s a one man band capable of fucking anything you can think of. I’m not positive but I think he was playing to a rhythm that was playing out of one of the many MAC Books on stage, recording what he was playing into another MAC Book, looping that, playing to the loops and recording them over and over again. It was fucking fantastic. He seems to be one of those acts that is never the same and only plays a few of the LP tracks during his shows and everything else is improvised. Im calling it now, this will be on my top 5 for the year!!!

Give it a whirl (link removed)
Check his myspace
Here's the wiki
Here's his Last.fm

No comments: