Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Friday, February 11, 2011

Shivering Timbers - Annalee MP3




I just found these guys. Freaking amazing!! Straight outta Akron Ohio.. also home to Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys who was awesome enough to produce their debut album entitled "We all started in the same place" which you can buy on their website. They will be playing at The Beachland in Cleveland as well and other venues in and around the Cleveland and Akron area. You bet I’ll be at a few of em!!! Sarah Benn was nice enough to send me an unreleased track to share with all of you. I’m sorry but I will not be posting a link to their debut release since they are not on a label. Go see them and support this up and coming act from Ohio!

Download “Annalee”
Check their website

No comments: