Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hella – There’s no 666 in outer space (2007)


In 2005 I went to whatever the damn amphitheater is called in the Cleveland Flats to see The Mars Volta and was fuckin floored when we first arrived. Hella was on stage which reminded me of what how "at the drive-in" use to perform.. I was instantly taken away and all my focus was on these crazy fucks. I remember a few bros wearing the concert shirt they bought 5 minuets earlier saying shit like “what the fuck is this music… get the fuck off”… that’s a frat house bro for ya…. If yer interested in reading further check last.fm

Give it a whirl
Check their myspace
Buy their stuff

No comments: