Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Thursday, July 29, 2010

Son of Sam - Songs from the earth (2001)


This is the only record worth listening to.. The others that I’ve heard are garbage. Remember years ago when Davey Havok did that song (think it was called “quick death”) with The Transplants and we were all like “FUCK YEAH…. I HOPE AFI IS GONNA GO BACK IN THIS DIRECTION” then we were all disappointed and pissed off with everything that has come out over the past, like 10 years… well what we didn’t know is that Havok already made this amazing horror punk record… when I found this in like 2003 I was so excited,… the sound was everything I was hoping for and I couldn’t wait for then next one.. Needless to say that anything good has to get ass fucked. The next record has no Davey Havok… I dunno if he was to wrapped with shitty ass AFI or if his sexuality got in the way… never the less at least we have this.

Give it a whirl
Check their myspace
Buy their stuff

No comments: