Everything on this blog is intended for PREVIEWING ONLY. Please support all the bands by purchasing their records, attending shows, and buying merchandise.







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Kids - Come into my house (2008)


I just happen to run across these guys on last.fm and found a disc online. After loading up the disc I was skipping through tracks and wasn’t very impressed so it ended up on my ipod intending to give it a second chance… well that didn’t actually happen. After months of their music popping up on random and time after time of enjoying the sound it has easily become a new favorite of mine. After reading about this band I discovered they have multiple side projects… I actually think this is one of them while “P:ano” remains the main band. Those posts are coming soon.

Give it a whirl
Check their myspace
Buy their stuff

No comments: